Thursday, October 27, 2005

Tag-Along

BTW, Tag-Alongs are great cookies.

2x2 Questions*

2 names you go by
1. Highest Princess Fiona
2. P-Funk

2 parts of your heritage
1. African-American
2.Bad-Ass Mofo

2 things that scare you
1. Blonde Children of the Corn types
2. Track marks

2 of your everyday essentials
1. Captain
2. Coke

2 things you are wearing right now
1. Nipple clamps
2. Scooby Doo slippers

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Franz Ferdinand
2. Damian Marley

2 of your favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Tell Me - Bobby Valentino
2. Ricky Martin's awful attempt at a comeback

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. Alimony
2. Hot sex on a platter

2 truths
1. I had no idea what a blumpkin is until Chase made me google it
2. I despise bugs

2 physical things that appeal to you (for your partner)
1. Piercing elbows
2. "I want a man with a slow hand..."

2 of your favorite hobbies
1. Buggery
2. Being snarky

2 things you want really badly
1. Caramel Macchiato
2. A pool boy

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Easter Island
2. "I've been to paradise but I've never been to me...."

2 things you want to do before you die
1. See pyramids in Egypt
2. Get on the Playaz jet

2 ways that you are stereotypically a guy/girl
1. I love pink
2. I have ovaries

2 things you are thinking about now
1. mmmm donuts
2. I wonder if Mariah Carey's "Shake It Off" will be featured in upcoming dandruff commercials

2 stores you shop at
1. D.O.T.S.
2. Hustler

2 people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Edge of Indecency
2. DC Cookie

*I tried to answer this quiz with my real answers, but I couldn't keep a straight face. Anyway, some answers are fake because it's much more fun to make up stuff and use the term nipple clamps.

10 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

oh where to start...

oh I got it... was that a Tribe Called Quest shout there?

10:07 AM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

yes, that was a tribe shout out. great song.

10:19 AM  
Blogger I-66 said...

ooh, I'd like your email address for evite enjoyment

10:39 AM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I need some hot sex on a platter

12:53 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

The Playaz are all about making dreams come true.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Sharkbait said...

these were great. i am glad some are taking it serously, and some aren't so much.

these made me laugh today-thank YOU!

3:03 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

4:05 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

Just kidding, but this is the last and time someone is allowed to tag me...

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am here to educate my fellow bloggers!! ha ha

4:25 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

Cookie may be declaring "last time," but she answered. :)

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home