Musings on Chinatown
1. The Exercise Dude who works out in the middle of the intersection of 7th and H gets everyone amped up for mid-day workouts. Good idea especially if you have eaten at Five Guys. However he has been missing recently. Could it be the oppressive heat? Where art thou Exercise Dude? Wherefore is thine headband and biker shorts?
2. There are always a disturbing number of teenagers walking around the Gallery Place metro stop. Even when school was in session they were always there, making fun of pedestrians and hitting on people.
3. I LOVE Marvelous Market (otherwise known as Mahhhhhvelous Mahhhhket). I'm going broke eating their delicious pasta salads and homemade brownies every day.
4. I work by Hooters and I think people are assuming that is where I work as I enter the adjacent building. Even though I have been offered jobs at other Hooters locations, for the time being I do not work there. Besides, the girls at the Chinatown Hooters are obnoxious twigs.
5. Back to the topic of food - Five Guys, Matchbox, China Doll, Tai Shan (not the panda!), Tony Cheng's, Clyde's, Chipotle, California Tortilla, the aforementioned Mahhhhhhvelous Mahhhhket, Fado, RFD, Drinx, Subway, Quiznos. All of these are within 3 blocks of me :)