Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Capitol Fug Agenda

The Hill has just published its second annual list of the most beautiful people of Capitol Hill. It's abysmal.

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but god damn what is being served in the Russell Building Cafeteria? Homely Home Fries? OK, I'm not trying to make fun of anyone and I certaintly would not make the list. I am one of the most self-deprecating people you will ever meet. There are a few pretty girls on this list.I was just hoping for a more impressive showing. I hope readers from outside DC/VA/MD understand that this list is a specific place in D.C. and is not indicative of the rest of the area. I will however give credit to the Hill for the top 10 choices and choosing foxy Barack Obama who I have already stated my affinity for.


50 Most Beautiful People Of Capitol Hill (The Hill)

11 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I want #3. I want to have his babies.

3:10 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

Ahh yes. My Miguelito. He is a cutie. In the print version of the article the writer said that Miguel really is unassuming and has no idea how attractive he is. Well now all of D.C. will def know it.

3:40 PM  
Blogger The Boy said...

Are a couple of them on there janitorial staff? They look so hagard and broken down.

3:54 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

Say what you will about their actual looks (I thought some were hot, some were completely goofy), it's nice to see some diversity in the choices...

4:47 PM  
Blogger RHB said...

DAMNIT. I didn't make the list. Hmmm I also don't work on the Hill. That must be the reason.

9:00 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

Eh.. lukewarm on this. Some attractive choices, some "huh?" choices, some utter confusion as to why they even bothered with the list. Overall, I give it a C+.

8:37 AM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

Boy - You're hilarious. And I love the word hagard.

1-66 - C+ is an appropriate grade

9:55 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

there are some on there that look like they got hit by the stick a few times..

10:31 AM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

edited to add: haggard. with two "g"'s. like "fugg"

1:01 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Maybe they should have just made it a top 10 list, instead of stretching for 50.

#3 is veddy hot, indeed.

3:50 PM  
Blogger DC said...

yeah most of the people on the list I'd classify as busted... whoever was responsible for that article/section must've been on a wicked time crunch

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home