Monday, July 25, 2005

Out of the Sea, Wish I Could Be, Part of Your World......

I had a wonderful weekend in Nags Head, NC with my roommate and some other random people, including a girl I went to high school with who I did not know would be on the trip! (Now I'm back at work..grrr). The weather was HOTT. We had 8 girls and 3 very lucky boys crammed into the lil beach house. And there was only 1 INDOOR SHOWER. That made for some very interesting "Oops-I-Didn't-Hear-You-Knock" moments. Next door there were two cute boys from Richmond who unfortunately brought along their very creepy Dad who kept hitting on all of us and offering Natty Light. No thanks Grandpa! But the boys created a make-shift beer pong/flip cup mecca that proved to be invaluable. The amount of drinking that commenced was daftly reflected in the number of times I pole-danced at Kelly's ;)

My favorite part of the beach was trying to boogey-board and body-surf, neither of which I have done before. I guess I've always been scared of drowning, or worse, wiping out and waking up underneath the sea in the clutches of Ursala and doomed to a lifetime of singing "Part of Your World." But it was so exhilarating to catch a wave, even if it was just a small one.



A few popular quotes from the trip:

"Eww he's wearing a speedo!"

"I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and DRUNKJKNK" (extra consonants added to show full effect)

"I got my crabs from Dirty Dicks, Allison. What's your excuse?"

"Just remember, you will float...or at least those nice ta-tas will!"

2 Comments:

Blogger RHB said...

I was body surfing in France once and ran into a rock. It sucked. It really f-ed up my face.


Sorry for the bad story, but your post needed a comment.

1:51 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

I appreciate your concern for the lack of comments in this post. Soon you'll be trying to set this post up with the "nice accountant post down the street."

Where in France did you go surfing?

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home