Friday, July 01, 2005

A Sign of the Apocalypse - First Posting

"Since everyone is jumping off the pen-to-paper-old-school-writing bridge and creating an online blog, does that mean you have to as well?"...Well I guess this means yes... all the cool kids are doing it!

This is my first posting and I'm super excited to throw my two-cents in on the goings on in the nation's capital (although I'm sure no one will read it). I'm not gonna front - I live in Arlington. Yes "FArlington" as my new boy toy likes to call it. But just because I cross a bridge to get my crack, doesn't mean that I can't share my experiences. I am 2 legit 2 quit.

I am also a complete idiot when it comes to the "internets" and formatting, so bear with me.

A little about me: 23, female, totally going to marry Jude Law (fuck that skinny Sienna girl!), love love love to go out and meet new people, single (but with a few key players from the past and present involved), and currently obsessed with mascara, spaghetti, all things Italian, Chappelle show, and avoiding my awful roommates. (more on that later)

1 Comments:

Blogger DC Cookie said...

You'd be surprised. I get about 200 hits a day and rising and I started 2 weeks ago. It happens quickly... Looking forward to seeing what you've got :-)

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home