Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Wacktose Intolerant

Normally I am polite to people, even if they are annoying and lame. But lately I am more wacktose intolerant than ever. I just don't have time for wackness in general. Here are some fine examples from this weekend:

Friday: I was feeling tired, so decided to stay in. Then J IMs me to come over and watch a movie. J is someone I've known since November. But we never hang out because he has a long-distance GF and thus, nothing physical has happened between him and I. I am not happy about this because J is totally my type and there is enough sexual tension between us to fill Kirstie Alley's bra cup size. J and I would make a super team. So I go over and we watch The Shining and before you know it we are cuddling on the couch. OK, a little touching is fine but I was not the aggressor here. Then out of know where he goes in for the kill and tries to kiss me. WAHHH???!? YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. And even though you tell me you are not happy with the relationship, you are too pussy to break up with her. Fine, I'm not a homewrecker, but you know, I live 1.5 miles from you and you could be having sex every night. But no, J decides to stay with this girl. I don't get it. Am I that awful that he would rather date a girl hundreds of miles away? I definitely pulled away and did not kiss him or try to later. I don't know if this was his way of testing out if we would be compatible or he was just feeling lonely, but either way it was totally disrespectful to me and his GF. Totally wack. And I haven't talked to him since. I just don't have the time or energy to devote to boys like this who don't know what they want and therefore think they can be greedy. Now my heart is more confused about this than ever. Total wack eclipse of the heart.

Saturday: Had to go to a work conference..on a Saturday. Too wack for words. Then Loo calls me and invites me to a cool party in Arlington. Too bad her wack roomie S-Lo the Complainer had to come along. Once again she goes out in a social setting and looks sour and disinterested in anything going on. She beelines for the food table and stakes out the scene from there the ENTIRE night. We all want to go to a bar afterwards, and she of course declines because she's "too tired." More like "too wack" to hang out.

Sunday: Also on Saturday my roommates had people over for a small BBQ. I know everyone was pretty hungover on Sunday, but neither one of the couple who lives downstairs got off of their asses to clean. My cool roomie K, who didn't even know most of the people at the BBQ, cleaned up all day. And still, no one bothered to vacuum the carpet that contained remnants of Lays and god knows what else. The couple I live with seriously sucks the common sense out of everything. CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES YOU PIGS. NOT TO MENTION YOUR SISTER HAS BEEN STAYING AT OUR HOUSE FOR FREE THE ENTIRE SUMMER AND DID NOT PICK UP A FINGER TO CLEAN. DISGUSTING. WACK. LAME. ASSHATS. THE LOT OF YOU.

2 Comments:

Blogger A Unique Alias said...

Am I that awful that he would rather
Nah, I'm sure he's just a big pansy.

We all want to go to a bar afterwards, and she of course declines because she's "too tired."
Good riddance. More booze for you.

Sounds like a damned good weekend overall :-)

1:39 PM  
Blogger The Boy said...

cool party in Arlington? oxymoron much?

I like your blog.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home