Friday, August 05, 2005

The Pits of Hades

Last night I braved the heat index and took a trip to Local 16 to meet up with Asian Mistress and The Boy and The Party Girl of DC Urban Family. Asian Mistress was jovial, as expected, haha. We were able to determine that we both like our men tall, white, and asshole-ish. The Boy was fabu-lash and so easy going. He had me laughing as soon as we met. The Party Girl tells great stories, especially about the douchebag guys she encounters. Thanks to all who complimented me on my huge boobs. They were in rare form last night. The Boy thought they were exceptionally perky and even guessed where my bra was from. It's all about the fit my friends, especially when dealing with boobs of my poise and stature. Also, props to the bartender w/ the Mohawk who made a mean sour apple martini. Even though it felt like the pits of Hades on the rooftop, my aforementioned company was hotter :)

12 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

you guys always seem to have a good time...

11:19 AM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

That's hot.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Jovial:

full of joy and happiness; merry

or

marked by hearty conviviality and good cheer

1:00 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

PS - I also have great boobs. But DCPD beats me. Hahaha.

Remember...we're SOCIALLY STUNNING hahaha

1:00 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

And definition from the definition of jovial:

Conviviality:

Fond of feasting, drinking, and good company; sociable

or

Merry; festive

**apparently in addition to being a texting whore, I'm a comment whore too.

1:02 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

Indecent- I def got the idea from you. I think you once used that in conjunction with describing a haggard girl's appearance. I dunno, we were probably drunk anyway.

And I love drunk phone calls (as long as I'm not stone cold sober!)

1:43 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

Comment whores are OK, cuz like, ya know, it's virtual whoreishness.

1:44 PM  
Blogger The Boy said...

ugh....I couldn't go to work today.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Do you remember this?

Black sororities are hardcore. That shit is for life. You get a job based on if you were in one or not - regardless of who you are.

White sororities. Man, all you get is - "hey, we drank together at a bar one night! Hehe!"

*Side note both DCPD & AM were in "white" sororities.

**Other side note - if you don't know what I'm talking about:

"Black sororties" are historically african-american...Alpha Kappa Alpha, Zeta Phi Beta, Sigma Gamma Rho...etc...

"White sororities" are the sterotypical Legally Blonde type...Kappa Kappa Gamma (Visa, Visa Mastercard), Delta Delta Delta (Tri-Delta, everyone else has), Chi Omega (Chi ho, chi ho, it's off to bed we go), etc...

***Final note: DCPD & AM were in none of the above mentioned organizations.

3:21 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

Yes I remember that, haha.

Judging from the above post, it may be necessary to put us in seperate corners. :)

3:26 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

Oh and I think those guys by the bar who we thought were cute totally eye-fucked the shit outta me. I was laughing and turned around and caught one of them right in the eye, muauhahhahaha

4:08 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Oh the ones that I wanted to go talk to? In the striped shirt? Hahaha. Yeah remember I looked over too and saw him. Too bad.

I love it...totally eyefucked the shit out of me.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home