Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Upgrade/Downgrade

UPGRADE/DOWNGRADE - August 9, 2005


*Recieved a call from Malibu Ken last night who informed me that his surgery was postponed again and he is back in VA!!!!! Sweettttttt. I know it's selfish, but I did miss him and now maybe he can go out on my birthday. And this was a tough call, because it means another month of ambiguous outings and copius over-analyzing - I'm gonna give this one an UPGRADE


*Ex U.N. official under investigation for taking kickbacks from recipients of U.N. programs. The report also cited corruption under the oil-for-food program: “The participants had knowledge that some of the oil was purchased by paying an illegal surcharge to Iraq in violation of United Nations sanctions and rules of the program.” WHY MUST WE MAKE FEEDING POOR PEOPLE A CORRUPTED AGENDA??? - DOWNGRADE

Ex-U.N. Official Admits to Taking Bribes (MSNBC)


*Holy Muggles Batman! Ralph Fiennes as the evil Lord Voldemort in the upoming Harry Potter movie will return for the fifth installment? I'd pay my hard earned sickles to see that - UPGRADE


*This fucking weather, man. - DOWNGRADE


*Birthday gathering at Local 16 THIS SATURDAY, AUGUST 13, 10 PM. EVERYONE IS WELCOME TO STOP BY. I WANT TO SEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACES!- UPGRADE!



DOWNGRADE!!!!!!!!!
***Disclaimer*** Before you view this picture, please make sure you are not eating and there are no small children/pets around.

Britney, there are no words:

10 Comments:

Blogger RHB said...

I thought you were gonna upgrade MK to a higher model, but I get it now..

2:11 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

seriously.. can we get a "trashy looking picture of Britney Spears disclaimer" next time?

2:16 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:42 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

Squeeky - Well Barbie did upgrade to Blaine, her new Beau from Australia. I mean, he does have an accent...

thtp://www.yenra.com/barbie-blaine/


My sincerest apologies for not providing adequate warning for the britney picture. I have edited the post accordingly. Sorry for any vomit incidents it may have caused
:(

2:52 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Oh Brit Brit, I'm so sad.

3:33 PM  
Blogger The BLS said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Just when you thought Britney couldn't get any trashier... great pic. Nice site, too. :) I've been enjoying hearing about your adventures with Malibu Ken. :)

4:24 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Oh. My. God.

(speechless)

Britney, what has HAPPENED to you? Holy cow.

5:30 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

Lucy - Holy COW is right. She could be a stand in for Bessie the Cow.

Honestly, I don't think that pregnant women should walk around in moo-moos (sp?) and tents. But have some decorum! No one should wear bikinis when pregnant. Especially ones that highlight your milk-filled, classless bosom.

I also like how no one has commented on the oil-for-food scandal.....the picture of Britney is just that disturbing.

5:48 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

well i thought it was interesting that Kofi Annan took away this guy's immunity.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home