Friday, September 16, 2005

Madonna-rama


Love her or hate her, Madonna is an icon. I've been a big fan of her since I was a child living in Germany. Germans love Madge, haha. I saw her in concert on the Drowned World tour and she was brilliant. I wore my Material Girl shirt of course. Seeing her ride a huge mechanical bull in the middle of the MCI center was the highlight of my year. My next goal is to make it to Madonnarama at Nation.

Madonna is coming out with a new album and the first single, "Hung Up", is sure to be a dance/club hit. I think this album will definitely be better than her last one, American Life.

Even though I do not dig the "myspace" format and layout, Madonna has a myspace page that has a sample of "Hung Up". Enjoy party people. And have a great weekend.



7 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Hit me up for Madonnarama. Her last two tours were phenomenal.

12:01 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

Will do. We just missed the last one in Aug. Anyone know if the next one is not until 2006?

12:07 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

but I will never forgive her for her cover of American Pie.

vomitous.

12:11 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

ok, i admit her cover was ill-fated.

12:43 PM  
Blogger ListenToLeon.net said...

Madonna is definitely a legend. I like her more than most straight men would readily admit to...LOL. She's got an incredible catalogue of hits.

3:33 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

"senator" - i know you aren't the real senator, but i will humor you for a second.

Careless Whisper by WHAM (George Michael's former group) is a heartfelt classic.

3:29 PM  
Blogger DC said...

VP... I do believe that the next madonnarama is not until 2006... One of my friends is a dancer at Madonnarama pretty regularly and he's already been through DC in true Madonna glam style!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home