Thursday, September 29, 2005

Viva Le Rock and Roll!!


Tonight, I am going to see the band that single handedly got me through adolescence - Oasis. Since I was 13 they have been one of my favorite bands. I remember being a teenager and not being very happy with myself. But whenever I listened to Oasis it made me happy, and I still get that wonderful feeling from their music. I've seen them twice before, with the last time being about 4 years ago. I can't wait to hear some of my fave songs, songs I have faithfully sung a thousand times in the shower, in the car, in my room, and in a lover's ear. I am so hyped for the concert tonight at Merriweather, that I might just break out my Whats The Story Morning Glory T-shirt :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

See Kasabian at the very beginning! They are way better than Jet and give Oasis a run for the money.

4:04 PM  
Blogger The Captain said...

Take me to the place where you go...where nobody knows...if it's not your day. Please don't put your life in the hands....of a rock n'roll band...

Great band.

6:05 PM  
Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Enjoy the show! Should be a great one!

8:30 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I rock out to old Oasis CDs sometimes in the privacy of my own car.

Have fun!!!

9:27 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

i rock out to oasis in public as well AM!

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home