Tuesday, September 20, 2005

When the Dress Wears You

I had to post on this IMMEDIATELY. All credit must go to Go Fug Yourself for finding this gem of a picture. This actress, and I use that term loosely, firmly believes in shock value and showed up at the Emmy's looking like this:

Holy GYN exam Batman! Because that's what she looks like she is about to get done. Her name is Tessie Smith and I have no idea what she's acted in. I'm guessing she's a straight-to-video kind of artisan. But anyway, the girl has some nerve. This goes wayyyy beyond bad taste and no decorum. Even Rose McGowan would tell this hussy to put some clothes on. I guess someone in her family owns stock in double stick body tape. She's like TITania, Queen of the Fug Hos (for all you literary nerds out there!). Girl gets a big DOWNGRADE.

5 Comments:

Blogger VP of Dior said...

industrial strength double stick tape. i think they used that stuff to patch up the repairs on the last space shuttle mission.

1:50 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

her bikini waxer really deserves an award

3:37 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

I saw this photo on Fug as well. Brazilian nothing. That woman is a "take it off, take it all off" chick.

5:58 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

internal beauty..rigghttttt

12:52 PM  
Blogger The BLS said...

I don't know... I'm no fashionista or anything, but the whole package (the dress, the pose) leaves me going "Ew."

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home