Thursday, October 06, 2005

GOING 2 C U2 N NYC @MSG


The title of this post is what my standard text message will read like all weekend :) !!!!!!!!

I'm taking the Chinatown bus to NYC for the weekend. I'm staying with good friends, probably going to eat too much delish food and seeing the best damn band on the planet at Madison Square Garden. And Malibu Ken has awarded me one (1) freebie drunk dial. I think I'm going to save it for Saturday night. It's going to be a sweet ass scrumptious weekend.

P.S. - WATCH CONAN O'BRIEN TONIGHT, OCTOBER 6. U2 IS DOING AN UNPRECENTED APPEARANCE AS THE ONLY GUEST ON THE SHOW. THEY'LL BE PLAYING THREE SONGS AND GIVING AN INTERVIEW!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

CONGRATS!!! MM is jealous, he wanted to go... but he's coming here. :)

9:08 AM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

I was glad you gave everyone a head's up on this. Gots to love our U2.

Washington Cube Was Here. #295

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home