Thursday, November 10, 2005

My Fife is Bigger Than Yours

Kiddies, I am off to the land of fife and drum parades at 7 am on Saturdays. That magical land where nary a student can tear themselves away from the library despite offers of free booze. Where humping Thomas Jefferson is a daily occurence. Yes, I am heading to my alma mater Bill and his Bitch until Saturday to see the poor souls still stuck there (as well as my lovely sorority sisters) and hopefully show them that working a 9AM-5PM job doesn't mean I can't still rock it 9PM-5AM.

Then on Saturday I might do stupid couple things with Malibu Ken. Maybe go to Old Town, catch a movie, go to Home Depot ...Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger GwenMarieDC said...

Maybe you could go to the Olive Garden...but then he might start wondering what kind of panties the waitress is wearing? Are they red? Probably not, they're probably basic white...

Have a great weekend! Bill and his Bitch...haha that's funny.

Smooches

8:45 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

Great quote.

9:19 AM  
Blogger Miss Penny Lane said...

Have fun!! My dad is the chair of religion down there. Unfortunately, I never go visit W'burg since my parents live in DC, but I will make an effort when the weather gets nicer.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home