Thursday, November 17, 2005

"Umm yeah..If you could come in on Saturday..."

VP is not pleased about going to Kansas City today until Saturday evening for the following reasons:

1. I have to work on Saturday
2. I don't really like BBQ ribs which is apparently all anyone eats there
3. I am supposed to help Malibu Ken move to the new apt. Fri and Sat with my reward being a massage
4. It's colder in Missouri
5. I have to miss my pseudo bro I-66's b-day shindig. Kick back a few for me old timer!
6. I also will miss the Capitol Hill Bar crawl


My redemption for going on this trip is the fact I'm going to my first Skins game on Sunday with my dad!!! My dad doesn't drink so my goal is to convince him to have one Bud Light during the tailgating. He somehow has the impression that I'm a lush...no idea where that came from, hehe. Hopefully he won't mind if I have one beer..Papa don't preach!

5 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

I almost feel the hangover now.

...and if by having "one beer" you mean having 6, then you'll be straight.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Reya Mellicker said...

I agree with the Dutchess. Kansas City is beautiful, lively, spacious and ... cheap! Also you are not required to eat bbq and/or steak. There are tons of fantastic restaurants, a great live music scene, visual arts scene. DEFINITELY better than the Capitol Hill pub crawl! I hope you get to westport and the Plaza. Can't wait to hear.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

C'mon now, VP, the midwest isn't that bad!

8:51 AM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

I hope you had fun with your Dad at the Skins game. Once again...such a disappointing outcome. :(

8:12 AM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

cube-it was absolute heartbreak

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home