Monday, November 14, 2005

Upgrade/Downgrade: Road Trip Edition

*Buying an iTrip for only $29.99 to keep the good times rolling on my road trip - UPGRADE

*Going to Best Buy in Potomac Yard and being unable to find the Kanye CD - DOWNGRADE

*Getting my grubby little hands on an advance copy of Madonna's new CD - UPGRADE

* Going to Williamsburg to see friendly faces - UPGRADE

*Being stupid and reverting to college drinking days, complete with a wine circle and shots of tequila - DOWNGRADE. My liver has officially filed divorce papers to separate from me. It's citing the cause of dissolution as my affair with liquor.

*Sex. Good sweet loving after my long drought - UPGRADE


*Redskins losing in the final minutes - DOWNGRADE

*Scoring tickets to see the Redskins v. Raiders this Sunday the 20th - UPGRADE. I'm taking Dad for his birthday so that's actually a DELUXE UPGRADE :)

3 Comments:

Blogger sethro said...

Sex is always an UPGRADE, regardless of how long the drought has been.

Unless its prison sex. I've heard that sucks.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I second Sethro & Dudley

9:35 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

sethro - you've heard prison sex sucks??? heard or experienced? ;0

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home