Thursday, December 01, 2005

Best Boobs inside the Beltway


The results are in from DC blogger superlatives by Kathryn ! I was voted best boobs and clearly it pays to campaign. I'd like to thank God (why do people at awards shows always start with a shoutout to the Almighty One?) and I would like to extend a warm thanks to my mammary glands who have given me 10 yrs of excellence service so far. Keep up the good work Helga and Olga.

So last night was blogger happy hour and from what I remember it was a great time. Eyebar had a stellar martini called "Hazel Eye" made from vodka, butterscotch schnapps, and apple pucker. A couple of these sweet concocktions turned me into a sweet mess. I may or may not have humped a wall....and the Taco Bell I got on the way home tasted sooo good.

It was great to finally meet some new faces: Team Lady - fun, fun, fun even though Mr. Bartender broke my heart with the "Wicked" play info; Sharkbait - adorable; Orgasmic Booty Shorts - the boy can shake it; Aja - we determined WE can shake it; Heather B.; KOB from DC Blogs - I felt like I was meeting the wizard of Oz!; DJ Flowerz; Marci Bananas; EJ TakesLife; Law-rah; and Dudley - if it's on sale you can't afford NOT to buy it!

The regulars were in attendance as well and it was great to see the hostesses: Kathryn - always gracious, Asian Mistress - Eurotrash!, DC Cookie - I believe your boobs are amazing as well, and Rhinestone Cowgirl - well now you know for sure that they're real; Unique Alias - you should keep the dancing to a minimum; I-66 - my hat looked good on you; The Boy - we are such bitches :) ; Dale; Etta; and Travis - one day you will see the light and appreciate voluptious boobs.

Sorry if I forgot anyone and sorry for no linking. I'm doing this in between meetings. Cuz ya know, I'm kinda a big deal here at work.

I'll leave you with this parting shot of Rhinestone Cowgirl and I:

14 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

I look lika the freaking Green Giant. :)

Ho, ho, ho!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Sharkbait said...

Love it!!

You were great last night it was so fun to meet you. We will definately have to get together. Either before the holidays or right after the new year!!

Love yaaa!!!

Hugs

4:04 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bartender said...

Honey you were fabulous...you're my new favorite person :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger sethro said...

Congrats VP! Well deserved! (regardless of my not having seen the competition).

6:35 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

Trust me, the sister has a rack that can turn a gay man straight for a moment...

6:54 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Hello!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Holy hell look at RC's legs! Ow ow!

Behind these HAZEL EYES!!!!!!!

8:34 PM  
Blogger JordanBaker said...

Wow--until now I didn't get everyone's comments on rhinestone cowgirl's outfit. . .now it all makes sense! Some stems, there!

9:18 PM  
Blogger kob said...

It was very nice meeting you. (LOL wizard!)

10:52 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

rhinestone - those are some serious legs love. meow!

sharkbait - great meeting you!

mr. bartender - you were so adorable. you are my new fave person!

sethro - mucho thanks. there was def competition!

cookie - for a moment? you mean a lifetime!

phil - wish you could have been here!

AM - how it was rough. and again, i ate so much taco bell it was sad.

jordanbaker - wish you could have made it. congrats on co-winning best grammar.

KOB - it was a pleasure as well.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Madame Mansour said...

I do agree that you have quite fabulous tatas :) YAH!!! It was great to meet you!!!

And yes RC is freakishly tall...she makes me feel like one of the 7th dwarfs...except not a dwarf and asian :-p

11:35 AM  
Blogger Linz said...

ahh! what is the "Wicked" play info that broke your heart?

1:43 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

Linz - If you don't already have tics it's going to be impossible to get them. Pretty much every show is sold out.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Hazel Eye martini sounds fantastic! I'll have to test those out this weekend. Delicious! I love trying new drinks. First time reader, great blog!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home