Thursday, December 29, 2005

It's A Celebration Bitches, Pt. 4- HAPPY NEW YEARS


I'm leaving tonight to go down to Nags Head, NC for a wedding. This is the first weekend "away" for Malibu Ken and I and I can't wait. (And I get my presents!haha. Also, Sethro I can't promise we'll stop in, and plus I don't even know where you live! ) Meeting MK has definitely been a highlight of the past year, along with meeting new friends, starting this blog, traveling to new cities (Chicago, Dallas, Miami, Kansas City, Hartford), and having my family there to support me.

I hope everyone has a safe holiday and keeps friends, family, and U.S. military troops in mind.

2005 has been a doozy - put your lighters up for 2006!

7 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

[snicker] Hartford?

Chicago, Dallas, Miami ... SWEET

Kansas City ... well, at least they have good barbecue

...and then... Hartford.

9:19 PM  
Blogger T. Ambrose Nazianzus said...

I'll be joining the offical DC bloggers group January 7th. Keep me apprised of Blogger happy hours, and I'll be there. Nothing beats being happy for an hour, or possibly longer considering how much one drinks.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Sharkbait said...

DC puttin da lighters up!


Have a blast and be safe!!

10:41 PM  
Blogger A Unique Alias said...

Erm. Who the fuck gets married on New Years? That's raw.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

Happy New Year, Miss VP.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Have an awesome time! Happy New Years!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I love youuuuuu

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home