Thursday, December 29, 2005

It's A Celebration Bitches, Pt. 1

I'm making this a four-part series because I'm at post #95 and I want my first post of 2006 to be my 100th. So stay tuned.....


I don't know what "nice bug" hit my boss, but he's given me two xmas gifts. First, he gave all of the girls gift certificates for the Sugar House Spa in Old Town( I went today and got a manicure and will go back for my massage!). Then yesterday he came into my office and presented me with a bottle of Glenfiddich, 18 year reserve. His exact quote, "I can't drink that shit. And I'm not giving it to my boys, so drink up!". What the hell am I going to do with a bottle of scotch whiskey?????!?!?!

1 Comments:

Blogger VP of Dior said...

my dad doesn't drink, but i like the second idea chase!

i love scotch. scotchy scotch scotch....

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home