Monday, December 19, 2005

Partied-Out

Is anyone else near the point of Lindsay HoHan-type exhaustion? Soon I'll need to check into a "spa." Between work, xmas parties, holiday festivities and shopping I'm pooped. The parking attendants at Pentagon City know me by first name, I've been to three holiday parties, and I've eaten my weight in cookies. I have a "Holiday Ho Ho Ho Sex Toy" party tonight, plans to see Brokeback Mountain on Tuesday, my brother's birthday on Wednesday, and another holiday party on Thursday. I find that sometimes I have trouble saying no to social invitations and wear myself out. There has to be a point where you just start saying NO, right?

Luckily not all of my friends said no to my party I threw on Saturday. My 2nd annual Festivus party was great and I was pleasantly surprised at the success of the toiletries shoebox project for S.O.M.E. I also decorated the living room and dining room with a red motif of ornaments and fresh fruit in cylinder vases, coupled with glowing red candles and a kissing ball (all courtesy of the Mecca and Pier 1 Imports). A lot of people showed up and I lost track of how many drinks I had by 10:30 PM. Being the gracious host that I am, I completey forgot to hand out gifts I had hidden in my closet to close friends who were in attendance. And I may or may not have passed out fully clothed in my red corset top before any kind of foreplay with MK could commence.


Edited 12/20/05 to add photo of corset at Rhinestone Cowgirl's request


But the foreplay and then some commenced in the morning after I sobered up a bit. There's nothing like hot sex on a platter all morning, and then watching the Skins beat the Cowboys - in hi-def. MK's roommate has a hi-def flat screen and it is HAWT. I find myself coming up with excuses why I need to come over and watch TV:

Me: Hey MK what's up? What are you up to tonight?
MK: Not too much, work out then come home.
Me: Ahh cool. Well, would you be interested in watching the Wizards play the Knicks? It should be a kick-ass game...I'd watch it here but one of the recluse neighbor's cat got stuck in a tree and the fire truck was parked outside our house for awhile. And you know that huge ladder on top of the truck? Well it fell right into the groud where the cable lines are at. So no Comcast asi.
MK: Umm since when do you watch basketball?
Me: Hey I can appreciate the game. It's exciting. I mean if you don't want to watch that, Project Runway comes on at the same time.....


I know, I know - I'm so slick......

17 Comments:

Blogger sethro said...

Haha! My 42" Samsung HDTV rocks. I had PhD Girl over and had turned on Discovery HD. Her exact quote was: "Holy. Fucking. Shit. Can I live here?"

4:04 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

It's what we call FOMO (fear of missing out).

4:40 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

sethro - Discovery HD is tremendous. Now i know how people felt in the 1960's when they watched a man land on the moon.

cookie - yeah i guess. i think for me it's more like not wanting to appear rude or ungrateful after receiving an invitation by saying no.

5:03 PM  
Blogger Sharkbait said...

At least you are honest.

I give you credit for covering the request and not flat out asking!
:-)

i love it and I am sorry I missed the party on Saturday!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

What, no pics of you in the corset??

6:04 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I'm sorry I missed the par-tay! I bet it was hottt!

6:28 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

RC: ummm i will need to do some photo editing to protect the blog innocents. i'll try to get a pic up tomorrow!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want spaghetti.

11:41 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

nik - welcome!

i was seriously eating spaghetti when i read your post. i didn't exactly throw up, but more like gagged on a noodle while coughing. not a good look....

12:38 AM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

pics added... i have no idea why one of them is so blurry. obviously a drunk person was behind the camera.

11:07 AM  
Blogger sethro said...

Gray. Shush.

Woof.

:)

11:56 AM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

i must be slow today. hmmm sethro - you're message is a bit cryptic... you will have to help me out and give me a clue as to what you're referring to!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Sparklebot said...

That top is hot. I want one.

12:17 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

sethro - actually i think i know where you were headed channeling dr. bailey from grey's....she is my favorite.

smash - believe it or not i got it from charlotte russe. it has boning and lace-tie back. it's pretty damn sexy, but like i said it's not fun to sleep in!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Sharkbait said...

love it

you pull it off for sure-you go girl.

charlotte russe...who knew?!

5:07 PM  
Blogger sethro said...

VP, that was a fine piece of detective work, but it was unfortunately, the wrong path taken. Although Dr. Bailey on Grey's is fabulously hilarious.

I was actually channeling my 3rd cousin on my mother's side, Cletus, who tries to be witty, but comes out cryptic. He also has Tourette's.

What I was trying to say was, "Gracious!", in reference to the corset. The, "Woof", actually spoke to my jealousy of Malibu Ken ;)

1:24 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Um hi. Your boobs look amazing. Best breasts indeed! :)

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home