Thursday, January 19, 2006

Of All the Blogs in Blogland You Had To Walk Into Mine

(Sorry for the quick post w/ no linking. It's a lil hectic at work right now)

It was my supreme pleasure to meet all the bloggers last night at Mackeys. Although it was 800 degrees farenheit in there, I met some new faces and saw some old chums. Although I did bail early for Lost (and it was an AMAZING episode - I predict the castaways are going all Army of Darkness on the "Others"), here are some highlights.


-Totally not making the connection between Rhinestone Cowgirl's tiara and shirt w/ a graphic of a cowgirl

-I-66 shaking his head at me for bailing at 9PM

-Meeting for the first time: Chicada Rosa of Paint DC Pink, her nice friend, and Chase (finally!)

- The Boy sticking his ass in a yuppies face (by accident)

- Aja and I talking about open bars and Popeyes chicken

-Kathryn saying such kind things about MK

- V of Circle V with her brizziliant idea to have a strip-club hop. From quadrant to quadrant we're going to wreak some havoc!

- EJ and her hilarious bar/bat mitzvah event

- Meeting Lesley, who doesn't yet have a blog, but we should totally start a juicy Pussycat Doll DC cabaret

- Going on and on to Scott from NBC4 about how I love the anchors and I've been watching them since I was in grade school and OMG I met Jim Vance once and he's totally tall and Doreen Gentzler is so informative and god bless that Tom Keirien.... yeah that's basically what I sounded like.

- HOW DID I MISS BANDIT THE PANDA? WHAT WAS HE WEARING?!?! BECAUSE IT SURE AS HELL WASN'T APPROVED BY ME! (being his personal stylist and all)


I'm sure I forgot some things and people, so I apologize. Keep blogging my babies, keep blogging!

7 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Um and hi you missed ME your HOT asian friend!

Hehe.

4:06 PM  
Blogger sethro said...

*sigh* You guys make me jealous.

Oh, and VP, you should really try to make it to Charleston if you can. Its fantastic!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Siryn said...

I think Jack was dead-on about the numbers thing with the "others". They use stealth to pick them off and mess with their heads. But if you use traditional warfare - make them come to you - they would lose. They are still human, they can still die.

I can't wait. I get good shivers just thinking about it.

11:06 PM  
Blogger I-66 said...

by the by, the bandit writer is a she.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Hammer said...

Great to see ya again!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

I meant every word, VP.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Law-Rah said...

Great to meet you (again)!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home