Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Everything Falls Into Place

All day Tuesday I wondered if he would call. He called to tell me he was getting on the plane and he wanted to see me tonight. But I didn't know that because I didn't answer his call. By the time I got home and got his message I decided it would be another quiet Me Night. He called again while I was watching ice skating (btw Dick Button is a bamboon's ass). We talked and I tried my best to sound normal. I thought I succeeded. But he called me out and acknowledged that I sounded different. He then wanted to talk about the "L" word. I braced myself for something bad but he surprised me. He told me how much he cares about me and about us and that he loved me. Huge sigh of relief :) Sharkbait gets the award for most spot on advice and thanks to everyone else who offfered kind words. Now I can go on not feeling icky and try to keep the lines of communication open with my wonderful BF.

4 Comments:

Blogger NubianTemptres43 said...

in the words of the talented coldplay - everything's not lost. looks like you had no reason to worry and all is well in love land, congratulations!!!

12:23 PM  
Blogger Sharkbait said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Very Very Glad you are happy. You obviously deserve it.

12:53 PM  
Blogger The BLS said...

Aww, that's sweet. :)

I lobbied to get you my I-66 points, but Diet Coke of Evil snaked my lead in the final seconds of the race.

Sorry. I tried. :)

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) that's great! it's also great because he could of gone into a big dicussion about The L Word tv show from Showtime - haha. Lame joke.

Have fun at happy hour!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home