Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday Boobies

Thank god it's Friday and time for boobies. Today's lovely lady is Courtney Cox-Arquette. Now I believe on Friends she was kinda cute and played up as the goofy counterpart to Rachel "the hot one." But in last year's mediocre movie "The Longest Yard" Cox had a bit part in the beginning where she looked HOT. I remember seeing a clip and thinking, wow they made her look really good.


I think she shot this post-baby Coco. You can sort of tell because her bust looks bigger than when she was on Friends. I think she looks fantastic. Her hair and makeup contributes to the hotness and her body and boobs are very natural looking. I'm giving her an 8!

7 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

now if we can just get her wife to start acting like a man...

12:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

That is a great shot of her, and I agree on the bust def looking post-baby, but in a good way.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Law-Rah said...

Agreed, great choice. However, I feel I should notify you that I did come across another Friday Boobies.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Oh those are not boobies Law-ruh...that is just supposed to be proof my happiness shirt (that is not working).

But post-baby boobs got it going on. I for one, am scared of post-baby boobs. Good thing I have no plans for babies.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Siryn said...

8? Hm, I think I'd have given a 9.

As a lil' B cup, I'll be happy for some post baby boobs!

4:09 PM  
Blogger La'Tina said...

I love boobie fridays!!! I'd like to request a review of Monica Bellucci's boobies:

http://www.monicabellucci.it/gallery/index.htm

She was in the Matix, Brotherhood of the Wolves, The Passion of Christ.

I love her. I love boobies.

4:12 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

thicky - hmmm i like the aspect of requests to feature a celeb. monica belluci is a great example of a real looking woman...stay tuned for next friday :)

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home