Thursday, February 09, 2006

Lazy Days

I don't know if it's the resurgence of cold weather or general PMS but I am exhausted. Zero zilch nada energy. I haven't had anything exciting to post about recently either.... just a lot of work and job searching (I have 2 interviews next week).

And I'm thinking it's also sad that I sat in front of the TV from 8PM-11PM and only got up once to refill my wine glass and once to pee. There was simply too much good programming. I flipped back and forth during American Idol, Grammys, Lost, Project Runway, and PBS African American Lives (which was COMPLETELY FASCINATING and I think every grade school or college should show this program).

So I think I'm getting the juice up to go out tonight. If I can just get past this laziness.

But do no fret kiddies. I shall return tomorrow for the much anticipated Friday Boobies!

2 Comments:

Blogger GwenMarieDC said...

Ohhhh I heard that PBS special was supposed to be really good. I hope they rerun it.

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love sitting on the couch for hours with my wine and shows. Good stuff!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home