Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday Boobies - Non Irish Edition

Happy Friday and Happy St. Patrick's Day. Frankly I'm not a fan of St. Patrick's Day or Irish culture and drinking Jameson or Guiness makes me want to vomit (but don't fret I will still be going out tonight and drinking a lot in honor of Malibu Ken's b-day). I tried to think of Irish people of note to feature today, but all I could come up with was James Joyce or some old actress on Masterpiece Theater. I'm sure you will thank me for not going down that route, as I have decided to jump to the country of Brazil for our Friday Boobies lady. This young lass is hot, has a great natural body, and is sure to get your shamrocks in a bunch. Seriously what is in the water in Brazil???? Recently she indicated to GQ that she is a virgin. There's no way I can believe this. I mean look at her:


This is Adriana Lima, of Victoria's Secret fame and apparently she's not out there having sex with Lenny Kravitz (who she was engaged to). OK, I know that just because you have a killer body and boobs doesn't mean you have to be out there slutting it out (looking at you Scarlett Johannsen). And I guess she will have something special to share with her husband, but.... I just don't know. Her willpower must be ENORMOUS to not have sex with Lenny Kravitz. But I'm still a fan of hers and will give her bosom a 7.

So from now on, March 17 will not only be known as St. Pat's Day or my wonderful boyfriend's birthday, it shall also be HAPPY BRAZILIAN VIRGIN DAY!

3 Comments:

Blogger Washington Cube said...

...waiting for the Happy Brazilian Wax Day. NO...I have not started drinking yet. :)

1:18 PM  
Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

I read that about her too. It's hard to believe that someone that hot is still a virgin, but I guess it's possible.

5:10 PM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

I love her. I would love to breed with her but i'm middle class, so my chances are severly handicapped. But yeah her breastah-iths are 10 and she has a booty, unlike that fraud Buncheon or whatever her name is.

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home