Friday, March 03, 2006

Friday Boobies

I've mentioned a few times before a guy I dated in college who is the love of my life. One thing that always stuck out in my mind was his statement that, "Monica Bellucci is the ideal woman." (For those not familiar with her movies she was in a number of Italian films as well as The Matrix 2+3, and Passion of the Christ playing Mary Magdalene. ) Well, I am not Monica Bellucci, therefore I am not is ideal woman. So I really want to dislike Bellucci. But it's hard to not like her when she is visually stunning and seems pretty humble. The breasts are real and so is her appeal. And plus Thicky requested I feature her so I'm honoring that request. I'm giving Bellucci's breasts a 9. I'll let the pics speak for themselves:

5 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Anthrope said...

I hope I look as good at 41 - as a guy, you know.
PS - My verification word is "dddds" - as in her bra size in that 2nd pic!

4:54 PM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

Yeah she's hot, but thats not what makes her so delicious. She's got curves for days and doesn't look fat with them. I love her too!!!!!!!!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Erin Vorak said...

She is a GREAT actress.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monica_Bellucci

Erin.

7:57 PM  
Blogger La'Tina said...

oooohh gawd, i got goose bumps, i love her boobies. I give the 10, bof of my hands. i love me some of her. She is gorgeous!!!

Thank you for making my Friday boobies dream come true!

5:42 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

thicky - your welcome doll!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home