Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday Boobies

You know what Disneyworld and Friday Boobies have in common? Both are places where dreams come true. Last week Aja requested Monica Belluci and now we have a request from Kathryn to feature Heidi "The Body" Klum. Pregnant Heidi looked beautiful during Project Runway 2 and on the season finale she looked great after giving birth to baby #2. I've always thought she had a healthy looking body with curves and definition in the right places - and she's got serious boobies. She's also one of the most photogenic person I've seen, EVER. Basically she hit the mother-effin genetic jackpot. I'm giving her boobies an 8. Just look at the photographic evidence. Kathryn requested an image of Heidi in the black Kors dress she wore on the PR 2 finale. I couldn't find a really good shot but this is her backstage:




And for exhibit B, here is an uber-adorable shot that was probably pre-babies:



All hail "The Body"!

I hope everyone has a great weekend doing outdoorsy type stuff in the lovely weather (P.S. Shamrock Fest is Saturday in Ballston)! Pack up your sweaters and let the boobies come out this weekend (but not too much)!

9 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

woo-woo!!! she's so hot!

Thanks, VP.

I heard recently she's never been airbrushed. Hot damn.

12:37 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

See you tomorrow!

2:28 PM  
Blogger NotMiranda said...

Hilarious. Wish my boobies would hold up that well.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Mr. Anthrope said...

I thought the similarities between Disneyland and fake boobies was they were both expensive and have lots of movies featuring them.

4:13 PM  
Blogger La'Tina said...

BOOOOOBIES!!!

Yo, I will be at the Rock as well, perhaps we'll run into each other. Holler at me on AIM trn7suks!!!

5:25 PM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

Yowsers....I love the breast-ta-ists

7:24 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

Loving the "not too much." Always the lady, Miss VP. ;)

8:19 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

She's smokin'!

10:19 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I hope I see and your boobies this weekend! :)

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home