Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday Boobies

Good Friday bloglings! Per requests from Twoste and BLS, today's Friday Boobies features Alyson Hannigan from "Buffy The Vampire Slayer", American Pie, and "How I Met Your Mother" fame. Twoste brought to my attention that today is Ms. Hannigan's birthday and she was born in D.C. Also she is funny and talented. I like this girl! What I like even more is the saucy picture that shows off her petite frame and cute bosom:


I'm giving Ms. Hannigan 2 snaps in a Z formation and a score of 7. Happy Birfday Alyson!

p.s. - I bet even Alyson would be jealous if she knew I was going to see The Cult tonight at the 9:30 club. Anyone want to put in a guess of the number of mullets I count tonight???

2 Comments:

Blogger O-FACE said...

I'm with twoste on this, because most of the time she looks straight Lambda Lambda Lambda. But this picture, I didn't even recognize her, she looks NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:26 AM  
Blogger Siryn said...

I'm curious... I don't find her boobs to be particularly great. I think the score is more for her than her boobs. I want to see a 5 or less! And what would constitute a 10?

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home