Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm In Luv Wit a Stripper

First, the song that this post's title comes from is so cheesy...

Second, I am kinda in love with a stripper.

Last Friday night I ventured out with Malibu Ken and friends to celebrate his b-day and maybe St. Patty's day. We started out in Arlington then went to the fine establishment called Camelot. I've been to strip clubs before (and found them quite interesting) but I was unsure how I would react being there with my boyfriend. As soon as we got there and seated ourselves with a prime view, and with the drinks flowing, all was good. I actually went up to the stage more than MK, and I think he got a real kick out of that. One particular stripper, whose name I did not catch, was downright captivating. I couldn't believe I was standing there getting sucked in. She was a tall brunette and the minute she flipped her hair in my face I was smitten. Her hair smelled like roses...mmm....Anyway she was nice and talked to me for a bit, but as soon as she started to flirt with MK I had to cut short the stage visit. It was a very fun night and it's funny how going to a strip club can get a couple all geared up for later on ;)

The rest of the weekend was pretty low key, with George Mason pulling the upset thereby SCREWING UP my bracket and there was a visit to Elevation Burger in Falls Church. Anyone else been there? The burgers are made out of Virginia Kobe beef and are very fresh. The shakes are killer too. I recommend it!

4 Comments:

Blogger O-FACE said...

I love the castle. But I hate strippers. Something about being in a room full of fat, balding, creepy married guys fantasizing about that ass, spending hard earned money for a sniff and c**k tease.

8:51 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

well tell us how you really feel o-face :)

what you described is exactly what i find fascinating about strip clubs. from a purely sociological view of course. i mean, i would be pissed if my husband went to strip clubs but does that mean i'm insecure about my marriage? or is society wrong for condoing certain "boy's night out" activities? maybe i'm thinking too much into this but i blame the edumacation for that.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I read a review of Elevation Burger in Washingtonian...I have to check it out.

When is our strip night with V gonna be? Sigh.

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elevation Burger sounds great; I've been wanting to go there for awhile.

We should plan an Arlington Bloggers Happy Hour. There would be 3? of us there?

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home