Wednesday, April 05, 2006

California sun has sunk, Behind the Anaheim hills here comes the night....

+

=

I am heading to Anaheim, CA on a work trip for a few days.


Here are my accommodations for my stay: Anabella Hotel. I am going to try and fit in some pool, spa, and exercise time (while proactively avoiding touristy families and Tinkerbelle).

As for the status of this week's Friday Boobies, I won't be able to post because I will be tied up with work. Rest assure that Friday Boobies will make a glorious return on Good Friday (and let's be honest any day with boobies is a Good Friday.....oops is that sacrilegious???????? Naw its sacri-licious). Also, can you guess the song this post's title comes from?? Enjoy your week everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Boy said...

sacri-licious......*giggle*

12:57 PM  
Blogger La'Tina said...

O man, so jealous, please send Califas my love. Just post your boobies up for now and we can all comment on them!

3:02 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Hi

I'm real jealous.

Come back soon for Local night baby!

10:20 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

I have a few fun girls out there in that area. Holla if you need someone to party with...

2:22 PM  
Blogger NubianTemptres43 said...

hope you had fun, now come back!!!

11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home