Friday, April 14, 2006

(Good) Friday Boobies

Cookie was getting a little anxious for this post:)

This week has been long and tiring, filled with time zone wackiness, crying fits, job interviews, house hunting, and no sleep. But whenever I am filled with despair, I know that I can turn to Friday Boobies. Today's lady is on my top 5 list of beautiful women. She is sex appeal in my opinion. Some may say she's had work done on her face, but I think the boobies are real (or she has a great boobery plastic surgeon):

(Picture from Esquire)

I first fell in love with her in Austin Powers. Her career hasn't really taken off but something about her appeals to me. And although I do not agree with her statements that after giving birth to her son she limited her food intake to just water and a couple of grapes a day, I do think this post-baby picture shows her perfect bosom. I do believe this is a first ladies and gentlemen - I'm giving her a 10. Happy Good Friday Boobies and Happy Easter everyone!

6 Comments:

Blogger O-FACE said...

She is hot. Hugh Grant is certified gay to be cheating on her with a 15th and Lst tranny. But I think her dark eyes are her best feature and of course her Boobies---- Booooo Yaaaaaaawwwwww

5:06 PM  
Blogger Siryn said...

She's gorgeous. But what makes these boobs (or any) a 10? They are definitely hotter post-baby, though.

11:15 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

The idea of Hugh Grant wandering off with a hooker when he had that at home is mind boggling, yes? I've seen photographs of her as a pudgy punk teen, so she's worked really hard at remodeling herself to arrive on the Honor Roll of Friday Boobies.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Phil said...

She is phenomenal - and the accent...oh, the accent.

1:08 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

You know she shows them off in the movie 'The Weight of Water.'

2:58 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

O: yep hugh grant's actions stupify me. but most guys' actions stupify me.

VK: mmm as long as it's Cholula.

Siryn: she gets a 10 cuz, umm, i don't know. someone asked me what a "10" would be and she was the first thing to pop into my head.

Cube: she is in the friday boobies hall of fame!

Phil: yes, the accent is part of the reason i love her.

Cookie: was this movie released in theaters??

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home