Thursday, April 13, 2006

Spring Fling

Ahh the spring and humidity that make D.C. so special is back. Bad hair days are a'coming.

This spring also has brought about major changes in my life that require some life decisions evaluation. Maybe I should consult the TLC "Life Lessons" figurines for guidance? (BTW I LOVE those ads. "Merlot and email don't mix"= brazilliant.)

Lots of good TV on last night. On ANTM the FHM looking girl got the boot. She just wasn't fierce enough. I think the remaining girls are pretty good and I'm rooting for Danielle.

Holy hell Lost is getting intense. "Henry Gale" gets creepier every episode and I can't wait to find out his real identity. Rose and Bernard's back story brought me to tears and I totally called Michael coming back from the mad mad jungle. How many more seasons do the producers think people will hold out for until the truth about the island is revealed????

And now I present my current songs du jour:



"In Like A Lamb, Out Like a Wino Playlist"
"Get Together" - Madonna
"The Sweets" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
"Heartbeats" Jose Gonzalez
"This Is Love" - PJ Harevy
"Khaki Suit" - Damian Marley
"Temperature" - Sean Paul
"Waiting For You" - Ben Harper
"Date With The Night" - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
"I Want To Hear What You've Got to Say" - The Subways
"Cigarettes and Chocolate" - Rufus Wainwright
"Nightbirds" - Ryan Adams
"Cool" - Gwen Stefani

3 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

summasummasumma keepin you warm, I got the right temperature to shelter you from the storm (?) summasummasumma tactics to turn you on (?)...

...I'd like him a lot more if I could freakin understand him.

11:41 AM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

I-66: all i know is that somewhere in the song he says, "i'll be the papa and you can be the mom, oh oh oh." :)

Twoste: yep that pretty much describes the feeling

2:50 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

Hello! It's Friday! Where are my boobies!

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home