Monday, April 10, 2006

Stuck on California Time

Man, not gonna lie - Anaheim kinda sucked. I worked a lot and didn't have the time or energy to go out. My hotel was nice but I missed home and I missed my boy. I don't really have good pics to post. The most exciting part of the trip was my layover in Vegas where I won $20 at the slots. I know, totally Grandma-style gambling.

When I got back to town yesterday morning Malibu Ken came over and presented me with a gift of Ghiradelli Chocolates from the factory in San Francisco (he was on a business trip as well). We then had a nice brunch at Whitlows. The boy can eat so he was in heaven. Then I dragged him to Eastern Market where I proceeded to do some serious moola-damage. I was exhibiting major self control until I came upon too-cute-for-words bags by De Nada. I also nabbed some fresh strawberries.

After that we went home and watched the Masters. I'm not into golf but being able to cuddle with MK was so nice. I never thought that I would be so happy to have someone to come home to. Someone who laughs with me and smiles at me while I squeal over cute trinkets at Eastern Market. I've come to the conclusion that he spoils me - but he likes to do it. And I like it too :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

You're so cute. :)

Word ver: ududo

You do, you do!

10:56 PM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

Your supposed to hit Newport and Huntington Beach, not Anaheim. But anypart of cali is cool for me.

11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should relax with some Blackalicious tonight! :)

Sounds so nice, cuddling with the man while watching golf!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

You must not have been playing the Kenny Rogers Slots like I-66, who lost $20.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home