Wednesday, April 19, 2006

What is wrong with people????

God I swear when the weather gets nice people's brains start to revolt against their body and do stupid shit. Like rollerblade in the MIDDLE OF THE STREET in Alexandria. Then have the nerve to look pissed when cars are near. Or people trying to cross the GW Parkway on foot (as though they have the right of way!) or everyone "yogging" or seeing three accidents on my commute home. On days like this I stay inside and avoid falling into the trap of spring fever. Although on the drive home, with the windows down and blasting YYY's "Turn Into", I passed the scenic monuments and felt a sense of joy. I love D.C. in the spring :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Washington Cube said...

Yeah. What is wrong with people? I love that image of you with the car windows rolled down and the music blasting. Perfect way to enter Spring.

9:12 AM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

Springophrenia baby!!!!!!!

These are the days!!!!!!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home