Friday, May 12, 2006

Friday Boobies - Oompaloompa Edition

Friday Boobies Time!

Today's lady gets props for having real boobs (I think they're real...) but hurts her score by smashing the boobies into a too-tight dress.


The whole look is atrocious really. But the way the dress scolds her boobs and makes them droop and look akward is unacceptable. They look like 2 huge forlorn Cheetos. I'm giving her a 5. I know Nick Lachey is telling all your business and your sad your sister is starting to look hotter than you, but get it together Jess!

7 Comments:

Blogger J said...

There are so many better pictures of her out there... that's just tragic.

She's still in my top 10 though.

2:35 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

prslave - yep, tragic. the hair was from her new wig line. she's turning into the generation Y's victoria principal.

chase - i do what i can!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Siryn said...

The girls don't look magnificent, but I'd have given them a 6. Oh wait... maybe a 5.5 since they are the same color as her hair. Damn spray on tans!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

I saw a profile of that shot in either Go Fug Yourself or Pink is the new...and it was dreadful. Orange skin, orange dress, hair and skintone too akin to one another, and her boobs were compressed and headed to the DEEP South. I've never seen her looking so undone. It's really a terrible photograph of her, isn't it?

6:44 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Dear God, I almost forgot it was Friday.

7:34 PM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

I'd still hit it...Oops, thats not mature..She still fricking hot and rich, even though her dad's a child molestor...but I would give her some orange crush in a heartbeat.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah...not too cute.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home