Friday, May 05, 2006

Friday Boobies

First, my new job is fun and different but it has been tiring. I will try to return to more regular posts next week.

But in the meantime enjoy today's lady, the young and talented Lindsay Lohan. She gets a lot of flack for partying, hooking up all over the place, and not eating. But it seems that La Lohan is finally getting some meat back on dem bones:

I'm still convinced that she had breast implants a few years ago because they were much bigger and suddenly went away. Did she get new implants? Or just finally starting to eat healthier foods? The world will never know. But I'm giving Lindsay a 6. Keep on eating those sandwiches girl!

5 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Could you have picked a more busted pic of her face? Hahaha.

I can't help it though, I love Lindsay.

Hey VP - call me this weekend. Holla.

9:22 AM  
Blogger La'Tina said...

I love LiLo too! Glad she is back to her red head selkf?1

12:49 PM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

Cosign with the Mistress...Face is mangled.

12:03 PM  
Blogger KassyK said...

Ooh I love her too but that scary bout of bleached out hair and anorexia almost turned me...Glad she is sort of eating again.

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My bra size fluctuates WILDLY (from A to D) with a 15 pound weight variation. 100 pounds, I'm an A cup. 115, I'm a D. So, perhaps Lindsay's pontoons are real!

I spend a fortune on bras, but least the weight doesn't go to my ass; I suppose I'll thank the Goddess for small favors . . .

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home