Friday, May 19, 2006

Friday Boobies

Happy Friday Boobies! Today's lady is an actress who I don't think we see enough of - Rosario Dawson. She seems very talented, and is naturally beautiful:



Man, that's some rack. I'm giving her a 7. Actually, I'm going to give her an 8 simply based on the fact that she is dating the hottest man alive, Smith from Sex and the City.

Good god what I wouldn't give to be her left ta ta.

P.S. - Doesn't she look a little preggers here? If these two had a baby they would be giving Brangelina's tater tot a run for the title of "Most Genetically Gifted and Aesthetically Pleasing Person EVAH"!

5 Comments:

Blogger O-FACE said...

Rosario is fire.....She can get it...Ray Allen is lucky too.....Am i the only one who thinks she has the best jaw line in America outside of Angelina?????

1:17 PM  
Blogger La'Tina said...

She has the best everything!!! I love her lips, good choice VP!

There was someone's boobies I was thinking about, damn, slipped my mind.

1:45 PM  
Blogger The Blonde Menace said...

Now that is a beautiful couple right there.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Sparklebot said...

Smith Jerrett--hottest man EVER.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

Rosario in Sin City AND 25th Hour...HOT. Incredibly sexy couple.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home