Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Boobies

Happy Friday Boobies! And Happy Memorial Day Weekend. For the second week in a row I'm featuring a latina beauty, who is one of my faves. Who didn't love her in Hitch? :





Eva Mendes is natural and looks comfortable with her body. Gotta love the curves! I'm giving her a 7.

**********************************************************************************
Do any of you have exciting holiday weekend plans? I am going out tonight in D.C. to bid farewell to a good friend who is moving, Saturday I'm going to "wine coutry" w/ friends for tastings and a picnic, on Sunday going to Annapolis for crabs and shopping, on Monday hanging out at my Mom's new crib on the lake, then Tuesday seeing PEARL JAM! Whew, catch me if you can.

I purposely avoided using the term "we" - even though Malibu Ken will be accompanying me all weekend, as I got called out by Kathryn last night for using "we" repeatedly whilst describing my weekend. I'm not one of those girls. I swear. :)

I hope everyone's plans involve some fun Memorial Day boobies!

9 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

I actually meant I thought it was sweet. I like MK a lot, you know that. :)

But I admire your independence, too, kiddo.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Marci said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Whoops got so excited, my typing made no sense up there.

Eddddddie! Woo Pearl Jam! Can.not.wait.

Even though I'll be in club level with a lesser view, you still gotta love corporate tickets. Do you have floor seats?

12:48 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

Kathryn - thank you:) it was great seeing you!

Marci - Pearl Jam is MK's favorite band OF ALL TIME. He is obsessed with them. He is part of the fan club so he was able to get floor tics during a pre-sale.

12:50 PM  
Blogger DC Cookie said...

I heart Eva!! I'll be in Dewey. Big surprise there...

1:47 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

I can't top floor seats to PJ.

Am waiting for Prince to kick off his 3121 tour, which I will have floor seats to then (fan clubs do have their benefits...I hate to say anything bad about Kenny, but he only gives you a refridgerator magnet and a form letter).

2:33 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

Mike's in Annapolis for crabs. You'll be right on the South River with a kapow view.

10:09 PM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

Gotta love the curves! I'm giving her a 7.
**************************
Errr its frickin EVA MENDES....We're talking Revelon and Maybelline here.. You have to re-adjust and give her a 10.....

11:45 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

We are both such socialites in training

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home