Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday Boobies

Happy Friday Boobies! Today's lady has seen her fair share of ups and downs - in legal battles as well as with her weight. She has a naturally buxom frame anyway, but Anna Nicole Smith's ta tas are out of control:



Holy lopsided mountains Batman. Her poor breasts look mashed and lumpy. I'm giving her a 1. Now that she is preggers, her boobies will probably become even more massive. Hopefully the poor kid won't be born with a TrimSpa dependency.

Enjoy your weekend everyone! I will spend the weekend moving into a new house in A-Town so I might be MIA for a few days. I think the next time I encounter a nemesis, instead of wishing death upon them I will wish upon them having the duty of packing up 2 years worth of accumulated crap and moving it all in 48 hrs. Because clearly moving IS hell on earth!

4 Comments:

Blogger The BLS said...

I can relater-- just got done moving myself. It blows.

New house? Does this mean that you're leaving the roomies?

10:13 AM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

*****
You could of at least used the pics from like 10 years ago when she was running things and not podunk trash......Then again, when wasn't she podunk trash. Anybody know where I can find a 80 billionaire heiress and profess my love to her...

Moving sucks. Its the only time you realize that you have alot of unnecessary sh**.

10:20 AM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

BLS - yes leaving the roomies! new roomies are a bit cleaner...and less jerkish.

o-face - her real name is vicki lynn. that says it all. and yes, i have been slapped in the face with the realization that i own too much crap. 90% of what i own i would not want to be buried with me and taken to the afterlife a la the egyptians.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Mr. Anthrope said...

I asy the father is probably the son of her late husband. She figured that getting knocked up would make whether or not he won his lawsuit against her moot. That's what I would have done anyway.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home