Monday, June 12, 2006

It's A Walkoff, Bitches


So I'm mad late doing a recap of blogger happy hour. I had too much going on this weekend. The little bro graduated and I'm still unpacking my house. But the blogger HH was tons of fun as usual. It was great seeing the usuals and those I don't see enough. The impromptu dance-off with Thicky, Robin, KasssyK got things heated-up. I even showed Virgle Kent how girls from Hoodbridge drop it. Like. It's. Hottt.

Eyebar was the usual random-ass mix but with the addition of "When Bloggers Attack" things turned fun. Especially when I announced that there would be a walkoff. KassyK, Robin and myself all took a turn through the dramatic curtains at the entrance of Eyebar.

"It's a motherfucking walkoff!"


"V-O-G-U-E"

"Playing the phat jams for dat ass."


"The drunken bandit strikes again - taking boys' hats

and swiping away the haters like gnats."

6 Comments:

Blogger KassyK said...

HA! Had a blast...The walk off was hilarious...stay late next time--it turned into a video ho dance off btwn me, Aja, Vanessa and her friend and Kathryn!! HAHA. Can I steal that site for my site too...LOVE IT. :-) Great to meet you...Whaaa Whaaaatttt.

8:28 AM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

video ho's???? where????? I love video ho's????? Hilarious expecially your B-boy stance with the "Stankee's" hat...

2:32 PM  
Blogger Mamma Bear said...

OMG! You did rock the house with your mad DJ skillz - ha ha ha.
What was I thinking?!?!?! No one knows.

2:42 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

kassyk - i am a step up from a video ho - i'd like to be referred to as a rap video princess :)

o-face - I-66 can probably tell you that when I get drunk I steal baseball hats from unsuspecting boys. team affiliation doesn't usually matter but if it is a Red Sox hat I might pass.

robin - you were clearly entranced by my mix master DJ skills. rhythm's gonna get ya!! haha

2:45 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I'm mad I missed the dance off...

10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, instead of VP, you could be RVP of Dior for rap video princess. Sounds like a fun night!!! Too bad I missed it.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home