Monday, June 26, 2006

"Ummm food? What's that?"

I was having some trouble sleeping so I turned on Jay Leno to watch my fave Monday skit, "Headlines." Then the first guest on tonight was Kate Bosworth and Leno asked her many questions about food. Which is hilarious because she clearly doesn't eat.


The interview was a wee bit awkward! When asked by Leno what she stocks her refrigerator with she stammered and then unconvincingly replied, "Uhhh I keep milk, cheese, eggs, uh you know basic stuff." She then went on to say that she eats chicken and cooks "mac and cheese and stuff."HAHAHA she is such a terrible liar! Does this look like someone who allows cheese or carbs to pass through her hungry lips?:


Arrgghh! That sternum!!! How can she look in the mirror and think this looks healthy?

Dear Kate, don't you realize that whether you like it or not girls are going to look up to you and maybe begin to get a screwed up idea of what beauty is? Your skinny frame is quite, well, odd. You were such a healthy looking girl before (in my opinion). Please drive to your nearest Arby's and get a roast beef sandwich. And don't skimp on the Arby's sauce! Maybe then you can return to your previous glowing self.

4 Comments:

Blogger Raincouver said...

You and cokie are gonna hate me, but I thought some women just looked liked that. Sure, it's not as attractive, but I thought it was normal.

I remember a female friend of mine that has always been very thin, and had that look on her chest. Then again, I never found her attractive. And since I haven't seen pics of this Kate person before, I can't comment on her apparent health.

On the role model part, however, absolutely. When my girlfriend dropped about 15 pounds and about one size (4 to a 2), I was a little worried. But I do watch her eat normally and my mind is at ease. I just want her to be healthy.

1:10 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

DCOE - yep, the head is a big giveaway. there is no reason this girl should resemble someone starving in ethopia.

raincougar - i really wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt and believe that she is naturally skinny, but the pics say it all. her chest and arms are bony and she wasn't like that before. it seems kate along with hilary duff, nicole ritchie and Hohan are suffer from toothpick syndrome. if i had a daughter i wouldn't want her to look at these "famous" women and believe that she had to look like this to be glamourous.

1:49 PM  
Blogger EJ Takes Life said...

Even though she looks much healthier in the last photo, I must object to the belt she's sporting. Quelle horreur.

4:04 PM  
Blogger acaligurl said...

once she grows into her head she'll be fine!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home