Friday, July 07, 2006

Friday Boobies

Happy Friday Boobies and the first boobies post of July. Today's lovely lady is a D-list celebrity who "anchors" (I use the term loosely) "Access Hollywood."Maria Menounos is a Greek cutie who I actually find less annoying than say, a Vanessa Minnillo who "anchors" "Entertainment Tonight" :


Her ta tas look natural and normal (ahem Pam Anderson) so I'm going to give her a score of 8. They might be too big for some people's taste but I think they look just fine. I also like her because she loves her Greek curves and seems happy in her own skin. You gotta love that!

2 Comments:

Blogger KassyK said...

LOVE HER and they are definately real. She used to be REALLY heavy and lost something like 60 lbs after college.

Vanessa Manilo is a pain...Maria is just sweet. :-) Great choice.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Sharkbait said...

I ADORE Her and all her greek beauty. She is the reason I wish I were more Greek than just part-well her and Velvet and my BF from college!

Amazing. Very pleased with this one.

MISS YOU!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home