Thursday, July 13, 2006

My Baby's Got A Secret...

Actually there's no secret here -I'M GOING TO SEE MADONNA IN PHILLY TONIGHT!!!! Section 102 baby!! I bought the tickets so long ago it seemed I might forget. But oh no, tonight I have a date with her royal Madge-esty. I've heard the show is awesome and the last time I saw her concert I was floored by her performance. Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow to do Friday Boobies considering that I'm driving back from Philly tonight and will probably only get 3 hrs of sleep. But Madonna is totally worth it!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

You could have done Madonna's boobies and killed two birds with one stone.

Have fun I'll miss you!!!

4:12 PM  
Blogger GwenMarieDC said...

OMG I hope it was so fun! Can't wait for a recap!

Smooches

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home