Thursday, July 27, 2006

SexyBack

I'm bringin' sexy back
Them other fuckers don't know how to act
Girl let me make up for all the things you lack
Because you're burning up I got to get it fast


Have y'all heard the new Justin Timberlake song, "SexyBack"? At first I was a little confused about this song. JT's voice sounds like it's being filtered through a Cuisinart by Daft Punk and his Prince-cum-boy band thug vibe is suspicious. But after I saw the video (view it here being intrHO-d by yummy Stephen from Laguna Beach) I can't help but think that JT has got it going ON and he is just so damn sexy. Like you just want to lick movie theater popcorn butter off of him..

.....Ahem moving on to another former 'N Sync member, it seems Lance Bass is finally coming out of the closet. He is revealing his "secret" as the cover boy for the new issue of People, sort of how Ellen Degeneres went public in Time. Frankly I don't think anyone really cares about Lance Bass anymore and Perez Hilton called Lance out a few months ago anyway so everyone already had a pretty good idea of which way he swings. But I give mucho props for dating a really hot guy with a really weird name: Reichen Lehmkul. Looks like JT isn't the only one who's gotten The SexyBack!

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnny said...

If I was gay I would definitely join a boy band.

muhaha

9:10 AM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Yeah Justin makes me want to do dirrrty things to him, and the video where he is ripping her clothes off? Hot...

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home