Wednesday, July 19, 2006

TRL :Total Regurgitation Live

Forget the miniseries based on Stephen King's "Nightmares and Dreamscapes" or the scary animated movie Monster House - this is the real nightmare:


I'm sorry I should have warned you to not look directly into Carson Daly's eyes. You'll be turning to stone any second now....

OK, seriously. WHAT happened to him? Hey, cocaine is a helluva drug. Or maybe he has cancer...or maybe he is suffering from manorexia and buying into the La La Land hype of being skinny. This is how he used to look:


Check out that healthy glow, filled in cheeks and nice smile. What happened Carson?? Ohh ohhhh I got it now. The Tara Reid Fugly disease rubbed on him and has finally manifested itself, even though it's been several years since they dated. Whatever the case I wish him a healthy recovery!

7 Comments:

Blogger Washington Cube said...

My theory? He touched Fievel poop.

8:55 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

i hope not! that means carson has the bubonic plague. how tragic.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

No...why. Why Carson, why?

No wonder he hasn't been on TRL in forever...not that I uh, watch that ever... (hey it's on in the morning sometimes when I'm getting ready!)

9:58 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

It's my theory that any man who puts his you-know-what (not sure how swear friendly you are over here) into Tara Reid is going to suffer major consequences. MAJOR. That tramp is scary!

10:10 AM  
Blogger DCVita said...

I KNOW!! Carson was way cuter when he had some more meat on his bones. I thought people ate at the "in-an-out" burger joint. I take it they just walk in, take a wiff, and walk out without actually digesting anything!

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Manorexia is scary.

9:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an original post that you completely copied from Bulletproof Bracelets! http://www.dianaprince.blogspot.com/

I'm sure D. Prince at BPB is flattered.

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home