Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dog-Gonnit

I am in a funk.

Life keeps throwing shit at me.

First, I hate my landlord. I am moving to a room w/ a private bathroom inside the same house I moved to in June and she is raising my rent, along with everyone else's rent by $50, even though she told all the tenants she wouldn't. Then she complains about other roommates moving out/ new tenants and having to keep coming by the house to coordinate things. IT'S YOUR FUCKING JOB TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROPERTY. AND YOU LIVE 3 MILES AWAY YOU SILLY WHORE.

Second, my landlord gives me a "courtesy call" today and informs me that a possible new tenant who might be arriving September 1 has a dog she will be bringing. Ummm that's not cool. No one else in the house has a dog, I don't like pet hair, and my boyfriend is allergic to all kinds of pet dander. Also, my house is ridiculously nice and only 1 yr old so why is the landlord willing to let a dog come in and mess up the joint?? My landlord simply does not know how to manage a property.

The whole reason we are getting this new tenant is because the girl vacating that room was getting STALKED by a guy she used to date and he apparently tried to break into her window on the 2nd floor 4 days ago. Helllllooooooo Drama! I am seriously scared that the nut might try to come back and get into the house and do something stupid. I'm thinking of getting the police involved. I refuse to be a Lifetime movie.

Additionally, I had an employment opportunity present itself and then seemingly slip away.....

Finally, my boyfriend has been acting peculiar for the last week and I don't know how to approach this. I have not had a conversation with him lasting more than 2 minutes for the pastOn the one hand, if he is doing anything dubious I will cut his balls off. On the other hand if it's simply a case of him needing space, why can't he be a grown up and say it?? I guess that would require too much maturity :(

4 Comments:

Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I love the words "silly whore" and I also love the words "I refuse to be a Lifetime movie."

That might become my new line.

As for MK...it happens sometimes...he'll open up when he wants to - but def I agree with V and something should be voiced soon, just to test the waters...

We need to get together soon. I also feel I owe you birthday drinks. :)

5:48 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

Miss VP is not in her happy place. I'm sorry everything is in such a jumbled mess, especially the boyfriend thing. Truly. Oh yeah...and laughing @ what Virgle wrote.

8:59 PM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

You should check to see if your landlord has her permits and license...Does she have a contract with you????? Are there provisions for how rent will be handled????? If she doesn't I wouldn't pay shit and if she threatened to evict, she can't because she's not a licensed/certified landlord.....I wouldn't pay the trick a dime...but thats me....

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like, U don't like doggies or what? Was there something in your agreement with Landlord "Silly Whore" that said no pets? Maybe U R just in a funk cause of MK. Take a sec, sip some tea and think about it. Only U can really make you happy.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home