Monday, August 14, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Birthday week continues tonight with dinner at Georgia Browns. Should be delicious. I had a party in my honor on Saturday where I-66 and Virgle Kent represented (pics to come later) and a wonderful lunch with my family at Carrabbas yesterday (seriously, the BEST Italian food out there).

And now drumroll please for the winners of "Ode to a VP":

Grand Prize:

I-66 - my "half-bro." Congrats! Check your email tomorrow for prize redemption!

Half sister of mine
Best boobs of all DC blogs
Happy birthday, you.

Runner up:
O-FACE
*Fingers snap 4 times
Sky is blue for the frost of heaven
Life is clear for the toss of newness
Friday Boobies are a weekly ritual in my hell
Vinegar taste delicious on fries

Second Runner up:
Needtsza
Leo Leo
Lioness Dream
Krotchity King of Kazoombas

15 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn Is So Over said...

Happy Birthday, darlin'!!!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Beakerz said...

Love the birthday week!

and yay! Runner up or second runner up. WOO!!!


Have fuN!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Washington Cube said...

A very happy birthday. I hope you made a wish!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

I totally would have picked in that same order.

I'm sorry I didn't make it out...the 1/2 bros and sisters need to stick together!

I love you!!!

XOXO

4:12 PM  
Blogger Marci said...

Happy Birthday! Wooo Leos!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

I missed the contest. Oh well, Happy Birthday VPD.

4:41 PM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

thank you, thank you everyone!

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!
I was without the lovely internet, but I had composed this much of my poem (which was still in the works, haha)...sung to the tune of Baby Got Back.

She likes Friday boobs and she cannot lie - you other bloggers can't deny....

That's all I had....

Happy Birthday!!!

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, VP!

12:46 AM  
Blogger DCSportsChick said...

Happy birthday!

9:22 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Happy birthday, Leo Sister!

10:26 AM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

This is an upset....Bigger than Steelers/Colts...bigger than Unlv/Duke...Bigger than Buckeyes/Hurricanes....dam..............

9:50 PM  
Blogger NubianTemptres43 said...

happy birthday, boo! i must get you as drunk as y'all got me on my bday!

10:10 PM  
Blogger ListenToLeon.net said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Crazy Girl City said...

Happy Birthday from Spain!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home