Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ode to a VP



In honor of my bday week, which begins Aug 12, I invite all of you wonderful bloggers to submit odes in my honor. So create your best poems, haikus, lyrical ballads, sestinas, sonnets, epics, or limericks. The theme - ME, the VP of Dior.

You have until Monday Aug 14 at 9am to submit. The top 3 winners will be selected and posted. The grand prize winner will receive my love and adoration. The runner-up will just receive my adoration (can't spread my love too thin!) and maybe a jpeg of my boobs. Good luck and god speed!

Bonus points for Beatnik style renditions via a YouTube clip!

5 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

Ahem.

VP of Dior: A Haiku

Half sister of mine
Best boobs of all DC blogs
Happy birthday, you.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Woot.... my bday is August 17. Go Leos! :)

3:31 PM  
Blogger O-FACE said...

*Fingers snap 4 times

Sky is blue for the frost of heaven
Life is clear for the toss of newness
Friday Boobies are a weekly ritual in my hell
Vinegar taste delicious on fries...

I have no skills....

12:23 AM  
Blogger Beakerz said...

Leo Leo
Lioness Dream
Krotchity King of Kazoombas
.
.
Happy Boobday!

1:29 AM  
Blogger Asian Mistress said...

Hahahha - I'll try to think of something...remind me when we're drunk! :)

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home