Friday, September 29, 2006

The Myth, The Legend: The Return of Friday Boobies

It's been a crazy couple of weeks here in VP land. I know I have left some of you distraught by the absence of the venerable institution that is Friday Boobies.

Do not fret my dears. Friday Boobies is here and it's fierce. I can think of no other lady to kick-off this rebirth of mammaries, than one of my fave Brit imports:




Ahhhh she is just a breath of fresh air and ta tas. Score: 9. I hope everyone has a great weekend and wow I can't believe it's October already!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

10:34 PM  
Blogger Beakerz said...

not bad. who is that, btw?

12:45 AM  
Blogger VP of Dior said...

needtsza i am shocked and dismayed you do not know who elizabeth hurley is!!! austin powers!!!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home