Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday Boobies - Sketchy Scanned Version Edition

This picture of one of my faves, Scarlett Johanssen, has been floating around the internets recently. Though I wish there was a more clear version, it's the thought that counts right?


source: egotastic.com

Hot hot heat. Love her and the ta tas.


And now for a general PSA - it is quite nipply outside now. The weather will be increasingly getting colder, and more clothes are required. This doesn't mean you have to hide your boobies. You just have to be more creative ladies. May I suggest low-cut cashmere sweaters and don't forget the padded bra! Just because it is nipply outside, that doesn't mean I should be able to see your nipples.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HI, I like your site. So I linked you!

Cheers! :)

8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sooo???
How much do you grade???

[I'd say a perfect 10]

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd give Scarlett a 9.5. Because no one is perfect... even the skanky british chick with weird nipples you posted a while back.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home