Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Boobies

This post pains me. Literally. I can feel ouchie pains shooting up myboobs. I'm sure Patricia Arquette can not be comfortable in this:


I applaud her for having a normal shape and refusing to lose weight for her role on "Medium." But dear lord there is nothing medium about her. This is a BIG crime against her mammaries. Those puppies are glued to that dress stronger than Mark Foley's gay-dar. I have to give her a 4 for size, 2 for form, and a 0 for the outift and hair (its simply too distracting). So that averages to a 3.

5 Comments:

Blogger I-66 said...

Cheese n' rice!

You neglected to mention her manface. I know it's not booby related, but still.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Don't Be Silent DC said...

She wouldn't look that bad if she wore clothes that fit.

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>Those puppies are glued to that dress stronger than Mark Foley's gay-dar. <
LOL funny. Nice writing.

12:14 PM  
Blogger E :) said...

Stick a pin to them and they would explode.

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your math. Haha!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home